Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Pictures



I decided to post some random pictures from the last couple of months. The chipmunk is a picture Ben took when we went to look at the girls camp site at the end of May.



Goose decided she wanted to be helpful and mow the lawn for me to earn money. It only took a couple passes (and about 10 minutes) for her to realize she just isn't quite strong enough yet to mow.








My lazy dog. She is laying in the sun where she can be comfy, yet look out the window when she wants. Normally she is curled on top fo the cushion right where the big dent in the middle is. And yes, the dents are permanent now.

















A huge storm on the 4th of July. Hail the size of the end of my thumb was coming down. I know in the grand scheme of things, that's not huge, but still.




Goose by the worlds largest pringle at the potato museum in Blackfoot. That was a fun day. I'll post pics of Jensens Grove soon.












We don't have air conditioning, so one of the evenings when it finally cooled off, I wanted to go for a walk since it was cooler outside than inside. A storm came up while we were on the other side of the neighborhood and we all got DRENCHED! The dog and Goose HATED it. She said the rain was too hard and hurt. But Ben and I loved it. I love the rain, rainstorms, puddles, thunder, lightening, anything to do with rain.



1 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

Love the picture of the puppy!!