

For our 10th anniversary, Ben and I went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I had never been there. It was so pretty. Not like dry, brown Pocatello.

Saturday morning we went down the alpine

slide. It was a blast!!! The ride goes waaay too fast and we wanted to go again and again, but it isn't the cheapest thing.... I have to admit, I was a

chicken, but it wasn't normal me. The docs put the fear in me about doing anything slightly dangerous with Brad's kidney, and it paranoid me. But it wasn't dangerous and it WAS super fun! Friday night Ben surprised me with dinner at Bar J Wranglers. Dinner was really good and so was the show. I would love to go again. Thanks Amy and Jared for taking care of our "two" children for us so we could get away!!! We owe you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment