He has his own portable basket. He has been wanting one for a long time, and after working on J's car, my parents helped him out with an ebay gift card. Ben was SOOOOO excited. We have taken the basket to the park a few times and I won't laugh anymore when he suggests the gym at the church. (When he first said that, I thought he was kidding and really laughed at him.) It is getting REALLY cold out, but I don't want to quit playing either. The gym is nice and big, right?!?!?
Goose and I luckily like disc golf as well. Its a fun, cheap family activity with some great courses. Pocatello is lucky to have two courses, and when we go home, there are 3 or 4 really nice ones. The other nice thing about home is that it doesn't get as cold as Idahole, so we can play outside in the winter! We are looking forward to a trip to Pier Park down in Portland, and maybe even Rooster Rock if I can talk Ben into it when we go home for Christmas. (I have even suckered my parents into playing a little with us... lol!) Either way, I am really glad Ben FINALLY has a hobby. Or has it turned into an obession.......?

1 comments:
Love the post!!! I stopped making fun of him too when he talked about playing the gym!! :)
Post a Comment