Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy Hats and Faces


Our trip was so fun and we got lots of pictures of funny hats and faces. Ok, so the one with Goose rubbing her eye isn't funny when you first look at it, but.... she was trying to tell me just how full she was (up to where her hand is on her forhead) but she was so tired that she just couldn't do it without huge yawns and rubbing her eyes.
And in the other, we were getting ready to be shrunk with the rest of the audience in tomorrowland.








Goose got ahold of the camera and it was taking her so long to get the picture, I quit making a face to say HURRY UP! And she was tired of me taking pictures in the other.
















We all took our turns being crazy primates. I think Ben and Goose are much cuter than I was!



































There were SO MANY FUN HATS ALL OVER! We especially loved the stitch on her head. However, they were all so expensive, we settled for a picture in them. (which is fine when you think about the fact that they would just end up being trampled on her tornado room floor anyway.... : )





This is the hat I bought for real. Gotta try and keep all the thin and balding spots covered, you know!




























Disneyland is magical. It is so fun, we even got Ben to smile a little! Although, if I am honest, the grumpy hat fits me more in the morning than Ben!




Maybe next time I will post some pics from our favorite rides.

0 comments: