Monday, August 25, 2008

Alpine Slide 1

When Grandma came, we decided to go to Jackson to see why mom and dad had so much fun on their anniversary. Goose and Grandma LOVED the alpine slide, which is understandable because I did too! Here are a few of the pictures from the trip, with more to come tomorrow.



Waiting for mom and Grandma to come down.






Riding the chair lift up to the top of the slide with Dad. Goose freaked him out (just as she did with me) by leaning over the front to look down.... SCARY!!!!




Daddy stood on the bridge that goes over the track, and was able to get some good pictures of us coming down. I wish the pictures were better quality (the light was bad) so you could see how much fun we were having.















Waiting for my turn to go down the slide. Notice I am NOT in the slow lane this time!!!







2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How did I not know you had a blog! So cute. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Miss you!

Rachel said...

fun fun rides, our kids love the alpine slides, they call them rodelbahns in German. Miss you