Ok, so, we got to babysit the little guy last night. We love him to death, like he is family (just as we do his parents) and being family, he is subject to our sense of humor. Goose decided his feet were cold and she needed to try some slippers on him. Never mind that they are bright pink and go to her bear from build-a-bear. They fit perfectly! I am sure now his daddy won't let us watch him again after he sees these pictures! lol. (You can borrow the slippers anytime you need to, ok???) Oh, and since pipsqueak isn't over her obsession with the little guy, I had to throw in the picture of her licking his hand. SO GROSS!!! He doesn't seem too scared, though.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Forgive us, friends!
Posted by Ben & Jen at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love it!!!!! I need copies!! The one with the puppy is so cute! He LOVES dogs!
Post a Comment