Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year (but I do have to admit that its better in Washington than here in *#&@*$&^#$^... That's code for where we live...). I love the decorations, the nativities especially, and right there with the the REAL tree and lights (sorry, there is just no substituting that one) and I just love watching Goose around and at Christmas time. It is all even better when you have children of your own. This was Christmas a couple of years ago (when we got to be in Washington)
Doesn't this look like fun??? All the men were trying to figure out how to set something up at Grandma's house Christmas morning.
There's Goose with Grandpa in her Thai pajamas that are beautiful.
I FOUND THE PICKLE AND GOT THE EXTRA PRESENT FOR BEING THE MOST OBSERVANT!!! YIPPEE! (It was an absolutely GORGEOUS table runner from Thailand.)

Giving Kroll some love on Christmas morning, Kroll in his way cute Santa outfit that Grandma made, and I love the look on her face when she came out Christmas morning and saw the things Santa and brought her and her uncle! Isn't that cute???




Grandma and Grandpa (I should be living by them... I love them to death and believe that they need to stay on earth as long as I do) Then Goose with her uncle, and this was a cute pic of her face on Christmas eve, then mom and I eating worms. They were a treat in Thailand (may be incorrect here) and mom brought them back. She ate her puffed worm, I did not. And yes, they are real worm/maggot things.



Cute pics by the tree on Christmas eve. There is nothing better than being home for Christmas, even when you are old like me! I can't wait to be back this year. We got to go for a few days last year, but not enough for me, but someone didn't have enough vacation time... let's not discuss the fact that it was my fault. (That will be a blog coming soon...) We had to be here for Christmas for Ben's family, and then headed out home for a few days after. This year will be fun since it will be the first one where we are all together again, and even have a new family member to celebrate with (we love you, Lauren!!).
Giving Kroll some love on Christmas morning, Kroll in his way cute Santa outfit that Grandma made, and I love the look on her face when she came out Christmas morning and saw the things Santa and brought her and her uncle! Isn't that cute???
Grandma and Grandpa (I should be living by them... I love them to death and believe that they need to stay on earth as long as I do) Then Goose with her uncle, and this was a cute pic of her face on Christmas eve, then mom and I eating worms. They were a treat in Thailand (may be incorrect here) and mom brought them back. She ate her puffed worm, I did not. And yes, they are real worm/maggot things.
Cute pics by the tree on Christmas eve. There is nothing better than being home for Christmas, even when you are old like me! I can't wait to be back this year. We got to go for a few days last year, but not enough for me, but someone didn't have enough vacation time... let's not discuss the fact that it was my fault. (That will be a blog coming soon...) We had to be here for Christmas for Ben's family, and then headed out home for a few days after. This year will be fun since it will be the first one where we are all together again, and even have a new family member to celebrate with (we love you, Lauren!!).

4 comments:
Gotta tell you, when Scorpions came on I about laughed! Never had I heard of them before I married Jon - he loves them!
Anyway - Christmas - craziness!!! I can't believe that Halloween is almost here and you're already talking Christmas - just like Rachel listening to her Christmas music. I love it all too . . . . and am glad that you'll be in town - we'll have to have a GNO (girls' night out)!
-Marz
PS - Thanks for visiting the site! I'm glad you like it - I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing. Tell your friends!
PPS - Do you have an inspiring story? (I Soooooo know you do!! You have a few of them - I can think of at least two right now!) Send me one!!! - You're on my radar now, so watch out!!! ;) Maybe you'd just like to write some sort of article? Let me know!
Love all the pics!! What do you mean your puppy has another friend besides Sadie???? :)
I love the picture of them all by the fire!
Oooohhh I love Christmas! Did I hear that correctly, will you be here?
Yeah Yeah, I can't wait to see you again. And at my favorite time of year too!
Post a Comment