Ok, there is SO much up in Yellowstone to see and do. These are from Lewis Falls and Fishing Bridge. I love the pic that looks like tons of spots. Those were all fish! Goose tried to catch them. (Thought she had learned her lesson at the fish hatchery! LOL!)
A bison trying to cross the bridge. That white car next to it kept getting really close and if I can explain it this way, picking on the buffalo. Not such a smart idea! And Goose LOVED having grandma there. And Ben and I liked it too, cause it gave her someone else to talk to... non stop.

1 comments:
What a fun place, we would love to take the kids to yellowstone. Did I tell you Savannah has to get glasses? Poor girl has needed them her whole life and none of the dr's ever caught it. She has had an eye test every year since she was 3. Gotta love military medical care!
Post a Comment