Friday, October 24, 2008

Wildlife

These are some of the great animals we encountered on our trip to Yellowstone this summer. Props to Mom, who was the one brave enough to take most of the pictures. Ben and I kept saying, "ummmmm..... those run REALLY fast. Are you SURE you should be going that close for a pic?" And of course she got some great shots.




The chipmunk was just SO cute sitting there on the stone telling the name of the hot pool in front of him.



He just came walking down the road at Fishing Bridge and went and took a drink from the river. Just about rammed a car that wouldn't quit getting too close.





Aren't they HUGE??? I wouldn't want to have a run in with him!



















What a fun trip we had. I really can't say what facinated us the most. The animals or the geysers and hot pools. I hope we can go again in a few years.

1 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

Your mom is very brave...I'm such a chicken I would have been waiting in the car!