I haven't done my 10 things list in a while. School, vinyl, vacation.... etc. I thought I would start it again. We had so much fun at home, and want our newest family member to know we love her, so here are 10 things we love about Aunt Lu.
1. Her smile. She is so darn cute!
2. How great she is with Goose. Goose sure loves and looks up to her.
3. Her positive attitude.
4. Taking time to make cookies with us.
5. Her clothes. She always looks great.
6. She took on Bradley.... willingly! (lol... just kidding, bro!)
7. The blanket she made Goose for Christmas. I think its one of Goose' favorite presents.
8. How outgoing and friendly she is. It helps me get out of my shell just a bit to be around her.
9. The fun we had in Puerto Rico last spring. She was so brave to come all the way out there and spend a week with a bunch of strangers. And it was a blast!
10. That she is carrying my new nephew. I can't wait to meet him! And her generosity and love in offering to be a surrogate. That takes a huge, loving heart.

0 comments:
Post a Comment