Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve Pajamas

I love our Christmas eve tradition. It was so fun as a child to get new pajamas on Christmas eve as a child, and now I get to watch as Goose gets them every year. She saw these pajamas, and it was love at first sight. (they have horses.... how could I have not known)






Uncle Jordan also got new pajamas. And isn't he just so cute in his new footie pajamas?!?!





















I love traditions. I hope Goose will enjoy them as well and keep them up with her own children when she is grown.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute Jen-it was so fun to see you guys. Savannah is still talking about when Caitlyn can come over again.

Rebecca said...

We love that tradition too! It was so fun to see you this holiday. Until next time....

Jared and Amy said...

Your brother is a nerd!! :)
That is a blackmail pic if I've ever seen one!! :)