My baby turned 8!!! How fun and sad at the same time. She was so excited to be baptized. It was such a fun day. My parents and Bradley and Lauren came from home, Jordan, my aunt and her family and Grandpa came from Rexburg, Ben's family from Blackfoot and Sarah came up from Logan. And we had SO many wonderful friends and ward members there.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
I can't wait until I'm 8....
Posted by Ben & Jen at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for inviting us. It was a great experience. You did great on your talk.
What a fun day. And BTW she definitely has the alberts smirk, which means: a. she knows how cute she is or b. she is up to mischief...you decide which...or maybe it's both. Just look at the picture of Brad, Lauren & Caitlyn and you will see what I mean, they are both giving the smirk. LOL
She is growing TOO FAST! Wish we could have been there.
What a special day!! She looks so happy and excited..what a big step for her! Tell her we are proud of her!
Post a Comment