Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hades is not hot, in my opinion....

So, anyone who uses the term "Hot as Hades" does not understand snow. For me, that would be the ultimate HE**.



I figured since the weather outside my windows looks somewhat similar to this, I would show everyone what we got to deal with when we went home for Christmas.









This is SOOOO not the gorge normally. But it was freaky bad all through Christmas. I love the pictures around this. The tree looks pretty cool, and holy crow... who's gonna start a fire in this??? And the truck tire. Thought that was kinda neat.





















This was our TOP speed for about 2 hours. We made it a whole 6 miles in about an hour and a half. Talk about fun! And there's Goose. Chillin in the backseat. She loves not being in a car seat cause now she can stretch out (kind of) and just listen to her mp3 player. It wasn't my favoritest drive ever, but we made it.
Like I said, in my own opinion, The place where our temptor and those who are naughty live is NOT hot. Its FREEZING and full of snow. That is the epitome of that place. (to me...) : )

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the picture of C with her headphones on. Ok the pictures of snow look so pretty to me. But see, I am warm and toasty in my house today. But it did snow today-and rain and hail and even a little sun. Yeah it is our crazy march weather.