The funny part came while he was filling the hole back in after digging to put the trap in. He set the gopher down next to the hole and started filling. Next thin he knows, pepperoni is half way across the yard with it! She is amazingly fast, especially when its something she knows she shouldn't be doing. Ben did manage to get it away from her, for which I am SOOO thankful! That is just not something I want to think about... what she would have done with the rodent.
I AM NOT READY FOR GOPHER SEASON!!! (although, Goose does love to play in those great piles of dirt... who says boys are the dirty ones?)

3 comments:
Nor going to lie this is pretty gross. The rodent of course, not ben. Lucky you for living in idaho
I have never seen one of those - They look disgusting. GROSS!
oh yummy! Did you guys have fun at disney? I'm scarred by disney, we lost bella at disney paris and that is probably the scardest I"ve ever been as a mother.
Post a Comment