Sunday, March 8, 2009

6th file, 6th picture


Lauren tagged anyone who wanted with this post and I thought it looked fun. You go to the 6th file and pick the 6th picture and tell about it. So, here it is....


Jordan brought down his (then) girlfriend for the day. He is young and carefree and thinks that its fun to try things off youtube. This was one of those experiments. (I know, I blogged this already, but...) Take 100% cotton, wrap it up with thread and pour on the lighter fluid. Yes, sounds so safe, right??? Either way. Its supposed to be enough that you can just hold it in your hand and play with it. As long as you keep it moving, its not bad! I tried it! Crazy, huh!

So, that's my picture. Its kinda fun if anyone else wants to do the same thing, I would love to see what the picture is.

0 comments: