I LOVED DISNEYLAND! IT was so fun! And I loved seeing all the characters. Goose had fun getting the signatures, although she would have loved a few other princesses instead of the ones they had available. But when you spend over an hour to see 3 of them, you don't really want to go back.
I love eyeore!



We went to Goofy's kitchen for dinner on Monday night. It was great! The food was wonderful and it was fun having the characters come right to your table.








We walked in in the morning and got to see Mickey right away without long lines. It was nice because just half an hour later, the line to see him was about an hour long.
We went to Goofy's kitchen for dinner on Monday night. It was great! The food was wonderful and it was fun having the characters come right to your table.
We walked in in the morning and got to see Mickey right away without long lines. It was nice because just half an hour later, the line to see him was about an hour long.
I will update this quite a bit the next week so that you can all be bored by trip pictures and memories. LOL! It was such a wonderful week. We had so much fun and absolutely LOVED the nice 70's weather. It was SO DEPRESSING to go from sunny, warm, BEAUTIFUL California to a snow storm in ugly brown Idaho. Ugh. Talk about trip depression!

5 comments:
What fun, lucky goose!
Looks like so much fun!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! I love Disneyland...next time I am going with!
That is so awesome you got right in to see mickey!! That never happens!!
I loved all your pics!! Pretty sure we went there over thanksgiving one year and ate a goofy's kitchen! awesome!
Hey, It looks like everyone had a blast!! Doesn't Disneyland bring out the kids in all of us? Every time I walk through the gates and down main street, with the music playing I feel like crying out of pure joy!
Post a Comment