We love the beach, even when its windy, raining, and freezing! When Goose and I went home in March, we got to go to Seaside for a weekend. However, between weather, and drunk men partying and coming into our room at night, we did leave early. Grandma took the cold long enough to take Goose and I to the beach.
Since we couldn't find the kite, we used a makeshift out of a plastic bag from a grocery store.
Grandma and Goose.
There was a fun swingset up at the top of the beach and we all had fun swinging, even though we got wet behinds because it was raining.


We headed to a taco bell or taco something for lunch. Expensive and really not good, but that's ok. I got to spend it with family, like my sis and her cutest ever baby boy

And my parents.

These are two of my favoritest men ever. (Ben and my brothers are the others at the top of the list). There's my dad and my nephew. I can't wait to get home to that little guy again. He's growing so fast!
There was a fun swingset up at the top of the beach and we all had fun swinging, even though we got wet behinds because it was raining.
We headed to a taco bell or taco something for lunch. Expensive and really not good, but that's ok. I got to spend it with family, like my sis and her cutest ever baby boy
And my parents.
These are two of my favoritest men ever. (Ben and my brothers are the others at the top of the list). There's my dad and my nephew. I can't wait to get home to that little guy again. He's growing so fast!
We get to go to the beach again for the Teuscher reunion at the end of May and I am really hoping for good weather. It will be great because all of us will be there before Jordan's wedding. The next time we will all be together is Christmas, and then who knows with J and K in Minnesota, us in Idaho, and parents and B and L in Vancouver.

1 comments:
awwww I havent seen these pics yet they are so cute. i wonder who made that cute boy he is just amazingly handsome ;) its crazy how we are the only teuscher family to be all spread apart.. at least we have done our part! lol just kidding. we love you. cant wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment