Monday, August 9, 2010

We Love Cousins!

I grew up with lots of cousins having lots of family get togethers and play time. One of the hardest things living in Idaho is knowing my kids won't be able to see or play with their cousins very often and enjoy that like I did. We try to get together, play and take pictures when we do get to go visit.



At the top is my main little guy. I love him like he is my own little guy and it honestly causes physical pain missing him.


9 years ago, my two cousins and I all had baby girls within 5 months of each other. Now the three of us, and one other sister, just had another round of girls. 4 of them born in about 5 months again. I was so excited to get a picture of the 4 newest together. Itty bitty is on the end.



There is Itty Bitty with the one born the closest to her. Our due dates were 6 days apart, but ended up about 2 weeks apart.


The three girls (and one sibling) all born 9 years ago posing for the camera. They are turning into such beautiful young women!












We also got a couple pictures of the immediate cousins.
Goose is pushing the two girls born the same time she was on the baby swings. They have fun together and Goose keeps asking if they can have a girls party next time we are home. I will have to set that up with their parents. What cute kids we all have.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

we love our cousins too. its so cute all those little girls. i didnt realize that you guys all had girls together years ago! cute pic of ryan thanks for sharing :) love you!