I LOVE Shutterfly! If you haven't used them before, they are fast, do a great job, and have super cute layouts. This is the company I have used to do my photo books and Baby's announcement cards, and can't wait to use their cute Holiday cards to send out a new picture of baby and big sis to family and friends! I love getting Christmas cards and seeing how much everyones children have grown and I can't wait to show everyone how much itty bitty has grown. With this Shutterfly promotion, now I can send out those cards! If you would like 50 free Christmas cards as well, go to the link below. I think I am going to use the Many Memories Tree card. So cute! I hope you can all enjoy the free cards offer!
http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Check out some of their cards at:
Christmas Cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday Cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Party Invitations http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Shutterfly Christmas Cards
Posted by Ben & Jen at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment