Sunday, November 21, 2010

Swore Farms

Leaf rubbings. No matter how old I get, I still think they are cool!
What a cute cowgirl




Big Sissy didn't want to take time to pose by the huge pumpkins with lil sis.

Every year they have a corn maze, and this year it was even better! There are always agricultural questions along the way with an option for each direction. One way is right, one is wrong. Its pretty fun to learn some new facts every year.

Goose' pumpkin. It was puppy prints


Baby's pumpkin was a cute kitty, just like she was. (Mom helped carve, since she was in bed)


Dad's pumpkin.

For the last few years, we go to a family owned farm a couple miles up the road to get our pumpkins. We like supporting local families, and the guy that owns it has a sister that I really like who was in our ward. They have tractors the kids can look at and climb on, a corn maze, pumpkin fields, other fresh produce, and games. Usually face painting, fish pond, and a few others. Goose picked the pumpkins for her dad, while I picked them for baby and I. Dad and Goose had MUCH bigger pumpkins since Goose thought those ones were pretty cool. And I got some great seeds to roast and eat out of the deal.

0 comments: