Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls Camp







































I had the opportunity to go to girls camp last week with our ward. I loved every minute! The dry, billowy dirt that covered everything and the mosquitos weren't too fun, but everything else was. With bug spray and a nice shower when I got back, even those weren't too bad. Lol! The girls were so cute and fun and it was great to get to know the YW Pres a little better. I wish I could go all the time. Although, I think Caitlyn got a little offended. She asked who wrote in the dust on my car, and I said, "All my cute girls." She said, "They aren't your girls mom! I am. They aren't your daughters!" She'll understand someday!
From top most of the first and second years, next our fourth year had to mix koolaid blindfolded, our wonderful priesthood leaders, the girls reading their scriptures, and taking a few minutes to enjoy the nature.

1 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

Love the pictures!! Wish we could have been there together!