Goose decided that Pepper needed to be more dressed up. First came the beautiful velvet purple dress. Then the poor dog had to suffer through scrunchies being wrapped around each paw. These pictures were taken AFTER I had already removed them from around each ear and muzzle as well. I guess that's what "sisters" do to each other, as Caitlyn says. "Sister's pick on each other". Notice the leash so poor pep can't run away!!! LOL!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Poor Dog!
Goose decided that Pepper needed to be more dressed up. First came the beautiful velvet purple dress. Then the poor dog had to suffer through scrunchies being wrapped around each paw. These pictures were taken AFTER I had already removed them from around each ear and muzzle as well. I guess that's what "sisters" do to each other, as Caitlyn says. "Sister's pick on each other". Notice the leash so poor pep can't run away!!! LOL!
Posted by Ben & Jen at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is hilarious!! Good thing Sadie Jo wasn't there! :)
Post a Comment