I have a somewhat new friend who means a ton to me. She has helped me learn so much and see happiness even through trials. She is always happy and I love that her daughter and Goose are so cute together playing. I most certainly believe that friends, and especially a few particular, are sent into our lives from our Father in Heaven. She is one of those for me, along with a few others. I just hope she doesn't get sick of helping me through school!
I hope we can remain friends and keep helping each other through school for a long time (even if I am a deserter for A&P : ).
I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and your cute family during the next couple hard weeks. Good luck in Salt Lake and know we are praying for your family.
Love you, Teresa!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My Friend
Posted by Ben & Jen at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are such a sweetheart. I love you so much and don't worry about us...we will be fine!!! Thanks for thinking about me.
Post a Comment