Saturday, April 25, 2009

San Diego Zoo

The SanDiego Zoo was fun and had such fun animals. But I love animals, so I enjoyed it. Ben, however, was frustrated. It was laid out so horribly, we couldn't find anything and the map was no help. Took us forever to find the tigers!













Koalas are so cute and cuddly looking. Although, I don't think I could sleep like that if I tried!






























I love the picture of the hummingbird. They are such beautiful birds. And this one has such a pretty purple head.




















This seal had us laughing. He looks like he thinks he is king. In fact, while we were standing there, another seal tried to jump on the rock. Boy did that cause problems! The other seal was quickly put in his place!
What a fun end to our vacation.

2 comments:

The Sumsions said...

I kinda agree with Ben. I think the zoo is terribly designed and really hard to navigate! Plus, when we were there we almost got ran over by the huge busses more than one time and we got hushed in the panda exhibit. My favorite zoo besides Portland is the Columbia in South Carolina.

Christie said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I'm so jealous....looking forward to some sun here, someday maybe? ;) Christie Collier