Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ride Time

We had a few family favorites for rides on our trip. We had to get a few pictures of some of them.



Grizzly River Rapids was one of our ultimate faves. I loved getting soaked, however, when its 9:30 and cold, its a little much. I was shooting my gun at the camera on the Toy Story 3-d ride. Toy Story and Grizzly River were probably our absolute family favorites.
















Goose driving on Autopia, Ben and Goose on Toy Story with their 3-d glasses, going down a zipline in the Brother Bear area of California Adventures, dollar tree ponchos for grizzly river (that don't work that well if you don't want to get wet), and our 3-d bug eyes for the Bugs Life movie. Ben and I LOVED that one! It was our favorite 3-d show.























Goose driving on Autopia, and a picture from the submarine in the nemo ride. I LOVE RIDES! However, Ben and Goose don't love them. I also absolutely LOVE space mountain, splash mountain, Star Tours, and the buzz lightyear ride. However, they don't like those so we didn't do them much. I did miss California Screamin and Tower of Terror because I didn't want to make them wait for me while I waited in line then did the ride. I hope we get to go again someday! I want to do grizzly river a hundred more times.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Jen I love all your pictures, especially little C, she is darling!