If you are ever in Portland, you have to get to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). It is such a fun place for kids and adults (at least I think so!) Mom and I took Goose last time we were in town on one of the few free minutes we had.
Goose and Grandma are watching sound waves vibrate through the spring above and Goose is checking out the pinna of an ear.
The newest weatherman is Goose. 
I didn't get too many pictures there since I was having as much fun as Goose was. We needed about 4 more hours to really play. We also got to watch an IMAX movie (the first time I have done that in YEARS!) about sardine fishing routes off the coast of Africa. The fish and other sea life were absolutely amazing to watch, and when they all appear about 20 times bigger than you, its interesting. I only got dizzy and had to put my head on my knees a few times... lol!
I didn't get too many pictures there since I was having as much fun as Goose was. We needed about 4 more hours to really play. We also got to watch an IMAX movie (the first time I have done that in YEARS!) about sardine fishing routes off the coast of Africa. The fish and other sea life were absolutely amazing to watch, and when they all appear about 20 times bigger than you, its interesting. I only got dizzy and had to put my head on my knees a few times... lol!

0 comments:
Post a Comment