Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh Brothers...


For Mother's Day this year, as siblings living in this SO wealthy time, we decided to do pictures for our mom. We went out to Camp Curry (I think???) and Lauren, Bradley's wife, took pictures for us. It was the first time in about 10 years we had done pictures together. We had a lot of fun!

Here are Bradley and Lauren. Poor girl was only about 1 1/2 weeks from having a baby! Thanks for taking the pics, sis!






Here's Bradley. He's just younger than me.










Jordan is the baby, so to speak. He's taken now, ladies. Sorry!













I left out all the naughty pictures that Bradley and Jordan were doing just to save all innocent eyes... All in all, we had a lot of fun. We will have to make sure not to wait 10 years before the next ones, and include the married in's too. Thanks to the boys, I now have two great, new sisters. Great job, brothers. I love them both, and you two as well.

2 comments:

The Sumsions said...

love the pictures of you and your brothers!! Your sister-in-law did a great job!

Brad + Lauren said...

wow i look like my belly is about to blow.. lol