Goose wants to proudly announce that she will be a big sister in July next summer. She is hoping for a sister, but would take a brother if that's the way it turns out. She likes to make sure I am giving Daphne (as it is called for now) all the food and water she needs to grow, and also likes to pat my belly already (which is more fat than anything!). Hopefully things continue to go well and we make it to next summer without any problems. As for me, I am terrified to death of having another dependent little one around! Goose is so INDEPENDENT and needs nothing from me most of the time. I'm very lucky in that I don't get sick or have many side effects, just a sense of smell that is a little more than I appreciate most of the time.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment