Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Cancun

More from our wonderful vacation. It was so nice to get away just Ben and I. I love my daughter and missed her a ton, but it was also nice to be just the two of us for the first time in a long time. Here we are just before parasailing, and that speck of a sail up in the sky is us. That was a blast! Scared me to death, not being strapped in and all, but it was such a rush! And what a gorgeous view!









We took some time Thursday morning before leaving to go bike riding with our fearless leader Wayne (pictured above) and along the way he stopped to save us from starvation and scale the OH SO TALL coconut tree... ok. It was just for fun, and you can see just how tall the tree really was! We also had fun taking some time to relax and drink some drinks by the pool before packing up. Yes, I am now a self proclaimed virgin pina colada addict! (And yes, that is a strawberry daquari... love those too!)

Up above is a picture of Pete and Kim on the plane ride back to reality. Such a sad time! We will miss our little paradise and now I just need to convince Ben we need to go on another trip in another 10 or 12 years.

0 comments: