Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cancun Part 1

This year Valley hosted an international dealer conference in Cancun, Mexico and Ben's boss' Wayne and Ronda decided to take us. We were shocked to be asked, but of course said yes! It was amazing down there! I loved every minute and wish I could go back. Here are us women playing while the men are working, riding bikes and stopping for drinks. Next comes one of the hundreds of iguanas that were all over the resort. They are so cute! They would come out and lay in the sun on the rocks by the pool with all the humans.






The conference was hosted at a resort that was gorgeous. We rode bikes, played on the beach, ate waaayyyy too much, drank virgin drinks all day long, lounged by the pool, went parasailing, shopped in the market, just had a blast! The poor men were stuck in classes all morning, so us women played. Then they would join us in the afternoon.

It was an amazing trip and as I said, we loved every minute. Thank you Wayne and Ronda for taking us, and Amy and Jared for watching Goose so we didn't have to worry about her every minute. You are the best friends ever!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I am so excited that you got to do that!!! It looks like you had so much fun!

Jared and Amy said...

What can I say...we are pretty coo! :) Just kidding.
We loved having her, she was a big helper!