I was babysitting for my friend the other day and her two year old kinda likes to harrass pepper. As I have posted before, Pep loves to sit on the couch cushion and look out the window, or bark like a moron at whatever passes. The little guy decided that HE wanted to be a puppy and kicked pep off the couch (along with the cushion) so HE could look out the window and bark at what passed. It was SO funny! I decided to take pity and opened the other blind so the dog could look out too. In the top picture, they are BOTH barking at a bird or cat outside the window. Gotta love two year olds! They are so cute!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hilarious!! Your poor puppy! I guess that's what happens when the little guy thinks she's a part of the family! :)
Thanks so much for being such great friends and treating him and us so well! We don't know what we would do without you!
Post a Comment