The reunion was the weekend of Memorial Day and it was actually really nice down at the beach.
We had an olympics theme, and had the jungle room... guess it goes with our name of Egberts from Ethiopia!


I love to just sit on the beach and watch the ocean. I could sit there for hours, which we did in the evenings. We went to THE BEST seafood restaurant on Friday night when we got there, then Saturday we played on the beach, went to the outlets, and swam in the pool at the place we were staying. Sunday we went to some tide pools, swam again (I know, I know. There's a first time for everything) and had a fun birthday party for Grandpa.
There's my favoritest boy ever. If I end up having a boy, I can't imagine loving him anymore than I do this little guy. He had fun eating sand and absolutely LOVED swimming.



By Sunday night, most people had left, but here is a picture of all the grandchildren who were still there. Only a small number of the 28, but it was still fun. We played a fun game where everyone put their right shoe into a pile and starting with the youngest, we each pulled one out and returned it to the owner who had to tell 3 things about themselves. The other game was hilarious too! We played pin the nose on Grandpa. Kimberly blew up a picture of Grandpa, and a whole bunch of his noses. Kayleigh and Jordan were the closest to pinning the nose on correctly.
I love to just sit on the beach and watch the ocean. I could sit there for hours, which we did in the evenings. We went to THE BEST seafood restaurant on Friday night when we got there, then Saturday we played on the beach, went to the outlets, and swam in the pool at the place we were staying. Sunday we went to some tide pools, swam again (I know, I know. There's a first time for everything) and had a fun birthday party for Grandpa.
By Sunday night, most people had left, but here is a picture of all the grandchildren who were still there. Only a small number of the 28, but it was still fun. We played a fun game where everyone put their right shoe into a pile and starting with the youngest, we each pulled one out and returned it to the owner who had to tell 3 things about themselves. The other game was hilarious too! We played pin the nose on Grandpa. Kimberly blew up a picture of Grandpa, and a whole bunch of his noses. Kayleigh and Jordan were the closest to pinning the nose on correctly.
Great job, Aunt Allison! It was a fun, relaxed reunion and I hope we can continue to do them.

1 comments:
aww I miss you already so bad! the reunion was so fun i am glad we got to share an apartment!
Post a Comment