Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Visits!

A few weeks ago all my family got to come and visit. Each person had a really long drive and not fun drive. I appreciate each and every one of them. We did some really fun things and I did a bad. My sis is a photographer so I decided to let her take the pics since she would do a better job, however, now I don't have more than a couple of pictures of their trip here, so here are a few that I do have.



Grandpa got to spend some time with the little one and got some big smiles and talking out of her.
We went down to the place on scout mountain with the beavers. Unfortunately, the beavers did not want to come out and play like last time. We saw them a few times, but not a lot. We did see bats, owls, and a pelican. Grandpa got to spend some time with Goose











and Grandma with the little one. It was so fun. We miss them all so much when we can't see them all often.
That's uncle J sitting on the couch smiling for us. He's one of my best buds. I get to talk to him a few times a week. He and his cute wife (at the top) live in Minnesota and we miss them tons!
Grandpa and little one got to spend some quality time on the couch taking a nap. It was pretty cute!
I wish I had more pictures, and especially some with Bradley and Lauren. They didn't get to be here as long, but we loved their visit just as much.





0 comments: