
Ben's sister and her husband and two oldest children came out from Oregon. Here is a pic of all the girl cousins but my baby (had a little bit of trouble retrieving her from the MIL). They are so cute and Goose really misses the girl just older than her in Oregon. (Back row, middle)

Cute baby looking up at her toys. Such bright eyes!

And playing with the toys

One apple waiting to be eaten

And a whole tray of apples waiting. I helped do a friend's baby shower and since she is a kindergarten teacher, we did a school/teacher theme with apple cupcakes, boardbooks with paper on them to write advice on, had a "schedule", etc. It turned out SO cute!

She was SO tired, and finally crashed like this.

Although it was more funny like this. Looked like Ben had knocked out the baby.

Another bad sleeping day. Goose FINALLY got her to go to sleep in her own room. Yes, she is on her tummy. Judge if you want. You weren't with her all screamy morning and afternoon.

The first day of school. She is SO grown up now. This is her usual look for the camera now. Upper lip pulled up (I don't know why she thinks she has to smile like this... kinda funny) and eyes squinted. I'm too cool for you now, mom!
Since I never get on to blog, especially with school, I thought I would just post some random pictures from the last month or so. I am so bad at journaling, and just am not much better at blogging.
1 comments:
The cupcakes turned out so cute! Great Job!
Post a Comment