Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire

Rach sent this to me in an email, and its easier for me to respond on here than try to find emails for everyone. I love these. I love to learn new things about people. Sorry if you don't like this. Just skip this post. If you do like them, go ahead and copy and paste (if you can) and do the answers for yourself.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. I love to wrap things, but some things are easier just to put in a bag with some tissue paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Only real for our house.
3. When do you put up the tree? The Saturday after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Around new years
5. Do you like eggnog? I can stand about 1/4 of a cup, diluted with milk, once a year. More than that is gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'll ask my mom and get back to you.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hands down Ben.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Goose
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I LOVE nativity scenes. I have 4 around the top of my computer desk, 3 wooden ornaments on the tree, one in the kitchen.... That's not all, but I think I better be done listing them, but I still want more!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. We used to be good about Christmas cards that we mailed, but the last few years have been really nuts, so we haven't gotten them out. Sorry everyone!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't really have one. We always watch the Charlie Brown ones that come on tv
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Does right after Christmas count? I tried to be totally done by mid september this year. And I knew what I was doing. Only had a few things to worry about this month.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope, but I don't mind recycled presents if they are the right kind. Grandma sent Goose some of my things from childhood and we have both loved them. (Com'on.. who doesn't love the standin tall books and tapes???)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? EVERYTHING! #1 is the Teuscher Christmas eve dinner, then a real close second would be the eggs benedict breakfast and prime rib dinner my family started doing a few years ago.
16. Lights on the tree? We have colored lights that have 10 settings (which Goose LOVES)
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have a singular favorite. The ones I love the most are Silent Night, Away in a Manger, O Little Town of Bethlehem, The First Noel, Angels we have Heard on High.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? If we lived in Washington, Christmas eve for extended family, Christmas day for us. Since we don't, then its travel, so I can to Washington for Christmas. Am I the only one that thinks Christmas at home (where you grew up) is still better than anything else???
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We don't have either
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas jammies on Christmas eve, and extended family presents. Christmas day my family's presents
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? So little focus on our Savior
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All the ornaments Goose has made through the years
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, turkey, potatoes, 3 or 4 salads, rolls, potatoes, trifle..... it could keep going
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I honestly haven't had time to think about things I would want other than food storage, and since Ben let me get my food storage, I am all good.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, so I foward on a lame little questionairre & you & Becca totally cute it up on your blog. Why didn't I get the creative genes in the family??