So, there haven't been any pictures up. I will have to wait until I get back to Idaho to put any up. Then I will be busy posting almost every day for a while. It has been so busy here. And its been really fun to have all of us all together again for the first time in a really long time. Ben ditched me on Sunday to get back to Idaho, and we miss him, but hopefully he will have a nice relaxing week without us... lol.
I will post when I get back to Idaho. Although the tone may be more than slightly depressed at having to be back there. Its been so nice! (minus the HUGE snow storms that had us stuck inside for most of the week last week)
Monday, December 29, 2008
So...
Posted by Ben & Jen at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment