So, here is my first 10 things list. I will vary it between things I love, things I am grateful for, etc. Since today is Halloween, its going to be 10 things I love about Halloween!
1. Watching Goose have fun
2. The soup dinner our ward has with the trunk or treat
4. Seeing all of the jackolanterns
5. Snitching my favorite candy from Goose' stash
6. Helping with the classroom party at school
7. All of the businesses in the community that try and make a safe place for the kids to go trick or treating
8. Watching Ben try and pick out the candy we will hand out
9. Getting to say hi to neighbors that we normally don't get to see much
10. It means that Christmas is even closer to coming!

3 comments:
I love your list, and your pictures of Goose. She is a doll...we can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
What a beautiful princess!
I loved watching try to pick out candy too!! :)
Post a Comment