Sunday, October 12, 2008

Playing with Fire!!

"Yes, everything you see on YouTube is safe........ Right???" My youngest Bro, J, came to visit yesterday and brought a friend. J had seen a video of this on You Tube (I guess you can find just about anything and how to do it on there... go figure) and just HAD to try it. Yes, that is a small, flaming ball of fabric in their hands. If you kept it in one spot too long, it would get mighty warm. However, just keep it moving around and you are ok. No major burns, not even a minor one. I figured he was old enough to try and worst case have to run to the store for special burn bandages... lol. And yes, when I saw them do it, I of course had to try. I did a lot of throwing it around. Not so much holding.







Can you believe this?!?!? My first thought is "OUCH!! Emergency room trip coming up"
So, who is going to pick it up?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Brave souls to actually try something you see on youtube...

Rebecca said...

I remember Bradley and Jonathan spraying their arms with WD-40 then lighting it on fire. I would never do that!