I learn so much about how to be a better person from my cousins. (I wish I had pics of them, but their blogs will have to suffice) I hope Rachel and Becca won't mind if I copy them in an attempt to better myself. Every week they posts 10 things they are grateful for. Sometimes they have a theme, sometimes its random things. I am trying to look for things to be grateful for lately, since I have fallen into a funk (winter in Idaho does that to me really fast! : ) so I hope they won't mind if I take Friday's. (The only day at the moment I have to sit down at the computer for more than homework or vinyl) They both post such fun things. I can't wait to see them both again (and their brothers wives) when I go home for Christmas. I love you both tons! You are great examples to me.
Either way. Here is one that was posted I thought was fun and kind of thought provoking. My "8 things" list is fairly boring, but... oh well.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. House
2. Bones
3. Monk
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Red Robin
3. Olive Garden
4. Senor Iguanas (Mexican that's SO good!)
5. Butterburrs
6. Sizzler (gotta love their salad bar!)
7. Ph0 Viet (well, at least last time I was there... heard it was sold)
8. Anything new. I love to try new foods (however, sometimes its only once, like with Sushi)
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Biology Homework and test
2. Studied chemistry for my test tomorrow
3. Went for a walk with Amy, the little guy and the dogs
4. Went to aerobics and chemistry class
5. Went to Walmart and the Post Office
6. Put together little surprises for Brad and Lauren, Jordan and my mom (shhh... she won't know until next week....)and mailed them
7. Cuddled Goose who has a cold
8. Ate WAAYYYY too many peanut M&M's that I found Ben had left on top of the refrigerator
8 Things I love about Fall
1. The colors! (Fall is my favorite season)
2. The smells
3. Getting out the hot chocolate and cider again
4. The wonderful, MODERATE temperatures
5. Corn Mazes and pumpkin patches
6. frisbee golf when its not too hot and not too cold
7. The excitement of the holidays coming and Christmas shopping
8. Getting back into a routine after a pretty crazy, up in the air summer
8 Things on my wishlist
1. Eventually graduate from college with a nursing degree
2. Go on a mission or three when I "grow up"
3. Have all of my food storage, plus some
4. Have time to sew, read and do other things I enjoy again
5. Learn to enjoy everything a little more
6. Take Ben on an Alaskan cruise
7. Go on a trip with my Mom
8. Travel the US and world
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Cousins
Posted by Ben & Jen at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The ten on tuesday is totally Rachel's. I can't take any credit for that one. You are such an inspiration too Jennifer! I love reading your blog and keeping in better touch because while you are away.
PS Roadhouse is a favorite restaurant of mine, and can we travel together like our moms?
Loved your post!!!
Jen, I love learning from you too! It is so fun to finally have a blog & be able to at least feel more involved in each other's lives than before. miss you
Post a Comment