Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CJ and JoJo

Not all of these pictures have the best quality. Sorry about that. Someday I will have the time to play with them and lighten them up a bit.





Locked in the jail at McKee's. And J playing rodeo star on the oh so scary horse! lol.
Some of these pictures I have already posted, but they are great, so I did it again.
Of course, Youtube is safe! What's wrong with holding fire in your hand?


Looking at the animals at the "zoo". We love McKee's pet store and if anyone around Poky needs anything, that is the place to go.



He decided to "help" this picture of Goose.
He made dinner for us, Pinchos (probably spelled way wrong) and rice... both he learned in Puerto Rico on his mission.


Look at those clean boys! Poor J. He was on his way back from Provo with his new acquisition, Bradley's old Tahoe. Well, around Devils Creek Reservoir, the rear axle went out. At 1 in the morning. This is what the boys looked like after working on it for about 9 hours. Cute. Just don't get too close. They have no qualms about sliming.






These are just some misc. pictures of Goose and her uncle Jojo. She loves him tons and he is GREAT with her. It has been so great having him in Rexburg where we can see him more often. I don't think he will ever know what it means to me to have some family close to me. (Although, my Aunt and her family and Grandpa have moved to Rexburg as well, and that has been such a blessing, too. I wish I could get up there more often to see them). We sure love you, Uncle JoJo!!!

3 comments:

Jared and Amy said...

Fun pictures!! Your brother is hilarious!

Brad + Lauren said...

These pictures are great sis. I'm glad Jordy lives close so you guys can all spend time together! Cant wait to see you at christmas. Have a great day!
Love you
Lauren

Rebecca said...

Jordan is so funny. Kick his trash in a game of settlers for us!