These are from the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Its in Blackfoot the first week of September. Its a pretty big deal around these parts, where nothing usually happens. In fact, when I was 6 mo pregnant with Goose, I got to go to Def Leppard for the concert. What a blast! I wish they would get another good performer here again. Maybe Nickelback.... These are pics from taking Caitlyn on the rides (there isnt' much else to take pictures of). One of the guys who works with keeping the rides going needed some parts ASAP and couldn't get them anywhere in town. Ben and Mike went out of their way to help a couple of days in a row and so the guy brought in free ride passes. Since Ben loves rides about as much as he loves fish, I got to go on them with Goose. We always have to go to the fair twice. Once with Goose, and once on a date.
Friday, November 14, 2008
EISF
So, its been one of those days. I needed something happy to do my list of 10, otherwise there wouldn't be a list today. Therefore, I decided to do 10 things I love about the fair. That's always a happy time.
1. The commercial barns... ok, I just look, but I LOVE to look!
2. The fried trout and especially the yummy tartar sauce. I'm sorry, but it is REALLY hard to find good tartar sauce!
3. The quilts. Someday....
4. The photography. Wish I could take decent pictures. Hmmm... wonder if ISU offers a photography class???
5. That Ben goes with me. Time with him is always great! (and extremely rare)
6. The tiger ears (Idaho can't call them elephant ears with the ISU Bengals down the road).
7. Arguing with the Living Scriptures boys. They always think they can sell me. lol.
8. The fun barns for the kids. They have some great things.
9. Watching Goose have fun seeing the animals and going on rides. (well, usually only 1 ride... they are SO expensive!)
10. That I get to spend some time with Ben.... Oh, did I already say that? Oops. However, did I mention we don't get much time together?
Posted by Ben & Jen at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute Jen, I LOVE the fair!!
Lucky duck with the rides! Doug loves rides and I am too cheap to let him go on very many!
Post a Comment