Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trail

This is a fun trail up on the hill in Pocatello. A friend found out about it. Every so often, you have to stop and do athletic/training kinds of things. Technically, people are supposed to jog the trail and stop to do the activities. It was more fun to walk it and watch Goose do the activities... lol.
















My friend is so much more thoughtful than me. I brought water for the humans, but she remembered the dogs. Here she is giving Pepper a drink. It was so cute!

























It was a really fun trail. Its great to find things like that around. A break in the routine.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How fun. How long are you going to be here at Christmas. Let's get together!

Rachel said...

Yeah What are your travel plans? We will be gone the weekend after Christmas so we need to make plans to get together often & let the girlies play! Big girlies & little girlies that is.

Jared and Amy said...

You got great pictures!! We should do it again before it gets cold!

Bethany said...

Okay, how is it that I am JUST NOW finding out that you have blog!!! I happened to see your link on Lauren's page which made me so excited that I can now follow your doings online, but sad that I didn't know earlier. Oh well. Can't wait to see you over the holidays which are all too fast approaching.
Love,
Bethany