Hi Everyone. I know I have been a bum about posting lately. If only I could get school and my vinyl business to slow down for half a second, but then where would the fun in life be???
I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We had a quiet day. I made rolls this morning and we went to Ben's parents house. It was pretty quiet. Just us, his parents and his sister and her two daughters. We don't get to see Sarah very often, so it was fun to talk to her today. Goose had a lot of fun playing with her daughter.
There is always so much to be grateful for. Sometimes I lose sight of that and its good to have a reminder.
We hope everyone had a wonderful, happy, very filling day!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted by Ben & Jen at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Jen! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment